the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
This is actually the most profound and appropriate literary allusion I’ve encountered so far this week.
HAHAHA THE GREEN LIGHT
- “I have no experience”
- “I don’t know what that is”
- “Sorry I’m not familiar with that”
- “Stuff, like”
- ~inarticulately talk about coursework that I don’t remember~
- “I’ve only done that once before”
- “I don’t know the answer to that question”
- “I have very limited experience with that”
- ~act generally stupid and incompetent~
Obviously, your standards are too high. I’m proud whenever I wake up for something on time.
Yeah BRUCE WAYNE
i like writing kanji and i think it’s cool when they get complicated but this
has no excuse whatsoever to exist
… there are literally seven distinct (six of them unique) standalone characters in that character
Except…this is a “fake” character used to describe a type of noodles, which I can’t type in Chinese…because it doesn’t exist in the dictionary. Most likely invented by the noodle maker.